2015年10月15日 星期四

Curriculum Vitae

I am Chin-Chung Wei, an Associate Professor of the Department of Power Mechanical Engineering of the National Formosa University. I got mechanical engineering Ph.D from National Cheng Kung University of Taiwan. My first job was a post doctor in my adviser’s laboratory 14 months. From 10/2004-07/2007, I worked as an engineer at the Institute of Nuclear Energy Research located at Taoyuan, Taiwan. My main works were metal plasma nitriding and properties measurement.
Now, I teach several courses in the college, including Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanical Experiment, Plasma Engineering, Mechanical Design and Micro-Nano Fabrication and Measurement. My professional regions are the precision mechanism driven by ball-screw, micro-nano fabrication and measurement, and plasma engineering and application. Present research is major in the precision mechanism, including the transmission performance of a high speed ball screw, wear properties and geometry design of polishing pad used in the chemical mechanical polishing (CMP), and material modification applied in anti-wear and friction. I had publication 17 international journal manuscripts and 25 international conference papers.

沒有留言:

張貼留言